What’s included in a ‘General Service’ at Synergy Automotive?
To answer a common question posed by our valued customers, “What’s included in a general service?” the following list may assist:
Included in a ‘General Service’ at Synergy Automotive:
- Change engine oil & filter, replace drain plug washer.
- Check & replenish all levels including gearbox & differentials.
- Check all lights & instruments. Check/replace wiper blade inserts.
- Add windscreen washer additive.
- Check & clean battery terminals. Load test battery. Check alternator charge rate.
- Check/clean air filter.
- Clean throttle body.
- Check all belts & hoses.
- Check tyres & adjust pressures. Rotate tyres. Lubricate wheel studs.
- Lubricate door & bonnet hinges & latches.
- Check steering & suspension components.
- Check/adjust all brakes & handbrake.
- Check exhaust system & underbody of vehicle. Grease all grease points.
- Check towing attachment. (If applicable)
- Full scan tool code test.
- Exhaust gas analysis.
- Road test vehicle.
Click here to make a booking enquiry.